Below are links to a number of my publications.
- Taking a stand for peace. Griffith Review (2015) Edition 48: Enduring Legacies. https://griffithreview.com/articles/staking-a-claim-for-peace/
- A raft of hope: Navigating political and media spin. The Ethics Centre: Living ethics 2013 (94), 4-5. http://www.ethics.org.au/on-ethics/our-articles/august-2013/a-raft-of-hope-navigating-the-media-and-political
- The lure of authenticity: Julia takes a stand. The Ethics Centre: Living ethics 2012 (90), 4-5. http://www.ethics.org.au/on-ethics/our-articles/february-2012/the-lure-of-authenticity-julia-takes-a-stand
- Performing in the afternoon: Narrative identity and ageing. Literature in North Queensland: Life Writing, 2012, 39(December), 76-87. http://espace.library.uq.edu.au/view/UQ:300059
- The eye of the storm: A Mindful inquiry into reflective practices. Reflective Practice: International and Multidisciplinary Perspectives 2013 (14/4), 566-567. http://espace.library.uq.edu.au/view/UQ:305606
When I reached semi-retirement at sixty I developed a blog that has been archived at www.authenticwebs.com where you can find short essays of mine on topics from women to work, dancing to ageing.
I’ve also published academic books and articles as Dr. Ann Webster-Wright.