2021: ‘Understanding Leopards,’ an essay on Purpose in the New Philosopher magazine.
2021: Tryptich of poems, ‘Women’s Voices,’ published in Rabbit Non-Fiction Poetry Journal.
Below are links to some of my earlier publications.
- ‘Demolition Blues’ in Bjelke Blues, ed Edwina Shaw. AndAlso Books 2019.
- ‘The Texture of Time’. Finalist New Philosopher International Writing Award, 2019.
- ‘An Appetite for Awe‘. First Prize, Society of Women Writers’ NSW National Essay Competition, 2017.
- ‘Taking a stand for peace’. Griffith Review (2015) Edition 48: Enduring Legacies. https://griffithreview.com/articles/staking-a-claim-for-peace/
- ‘Grace and Grit: The politics, poetics and performance of ageing as a woman.’ Life Writing (2019) Volume 16. pp. 97-111.
- ‘A raft of hope: Navigating political and media spin’. The Ethics Centre: Living ethics 2013 (94), 4-5.
- ‘The lure of authenticity: Julia takes a stand‘. The Ethics Centre: Living ethics 2012 (90), 4-5.
- ‘Performing in the afternoon: Narrative identity and ageing‘. Literature in North Queensland: Life Writing, 2012, 39 (December), 76-87.
- ‘The eye of the storm: A Mindful inquiry into reflective practices‘. Reflective Practice: International and Multidisciplinary Perspectives 2013 (14/4), 566-567.
When I reached semi-retirement at sixty I developed a blog (archived at www.authenticwebs.com ) where you can find short essays of mine on topics from women to work, dancing to ageing.
I’ve also published academic books and articles as Dr. Ann Webster-Wright.